Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I am popping Wonka Nerds into my mouth like a drug addict. I am a Wonka Nerd addict.
And so many things have happened these past few days, i am too lazy to blog about it. Go thelookingglassdolls.wordpress.com to get half of the story.
Right now i am blogging so that some people won't come to me and say, Claudine why aren't you updating? So my blog post is generally very uninteresting and mundane.
Can anyone tell me, why the phrase " what's that to you?" is so difficult to understand?? If A___ doesn't get it, then i understand, basically because his sms' tell me his level of understading of the english language isn't very high. Then there's F______. His level of understanding is pretty much higher, yet he doesn't get it.
eg: Random person : what are you doing now?
Me (or jeanette ) : what's it to you?
Random person : ....huh??
I mean it's not very difficult to understand right... I am truly baffled...
So this is the end of my boring post. Goodbye, have a nice day.
Save the Earth.
--Mary was an idiot:)--
2:47 PM