<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2850829300657943515?origin\x3dhttp://claunade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, October 1, 2008
yohoho to everyone who reads this blog

i'm supposed to be studying geog AND econs...but... :D :D :D
i am SO sick of econs. like who cares about why people save.

or why they spend
or why he spends/saves more than her
or why they wanted to open a small shop
or why they want to work in a big firm
or why they buy this instead of this
or why they sell this instead of this
or why they want to privatise this firm
or why they want to nationalise that company

like i said, WHO CARES
apparently I'M supposed to
along with the other 26 victims
make that 24
_____ and _____ always tell me how interesting econs is
jeanette and brenda SHOULD know who.
i haven't told snacky yet. call me and i'll tell you.

and geog! well well well...
i like geog better after we switched to miss aliah!!
SADLY we are going to be seperated from her next year...
*cries*
and i read pei wen's blog, on how there might be an anti-mrS club
I AM SO JOINING
I WILL DEVOTE ALL MY TIME TO THIS CLUB
I WIlL BE MRs' NUMBER ONE ANTI-FAN
I WANT TO BE CLUB PRESIDENT
so...who's making the club?
i WOULD make one myself, but i'm too busy mugging for the other exams that HE thankfully
did not set.
i can almost see jeanette/brenda/isa/jiahui rolling their eyes at the word MUGGING
they NEVER believe me when i say i study lor. do i honestly look like a slacker?
somehow, adeline, MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, believes me
like a BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOlE WIDE WORLD should.
she thinks i'm very guai ^^
muahahaha. mebbe not. i'm making assumptions here.

today was overall a semi-productive day
i studied geog....attempted to study econs.... i shall wake up at 6 to study tmr!!!
(i said that today, but woke up at 8. which is waaay better than jeanette's 11)

oh no. it's 7. oh nvm. i shall start at 8. 8 is good. isn't 8 like an auspicious number.
coz it stands for......something along the lines of... auspicious!
weehee.
waha
woohoo
wiihii

AND my sis so sweet. she said she'll die without me
you all could read read this declaration of her love for me on her blog
but noooo, she had to make it private
she din even invite me to read
which doesn't reli matter coz i noe her id and pw(she ALWAYS uses the same one, for ANY acc)
but STILL. i am her beloved sister who she can't live without :D
*basks in the warm glow of happiness*
i shall copy and paste it here then!

I love my sister.
I would be heartbroken if anything should happen to her.
I would do anything I can to save her.
I would give be her sun in her rainy world.
I would be her hope when all is lost.
I would always be there for her.
I would die without her.
This is how much I love my sister.
-taken from my sister's blog without her permission

and to be fair, this is MY declaration

TO MY DEARET SISTER
you are the best thing that has ever ever ever happened to me
i love you so very much
so much that my heart is full to bursting with the love i feel for you
you love me unconditionally and sincerely
to me, every other sibling in the entire universe is absolutely nothing compared to you
you are the very best, the most awesome, the most wonderful, the most beautiful sister
words alone cannot describe all that i feel towards you
you are like the sun in my rainy world
you are my hope when all is lost
you are always there for me
i would die without you
this is how much i love you

goodbye!
save the earth!
and love my sister!
--Mary was an idiot:)--
6:48 PM

US

~Clau~
Eh Hey He-ey!!
Let's flap our wings
and fly to the Land where Dreams Come True


~Adeline Lee~
BELOVED child of God.
New Creation|DARE|Remix.
Greatly Blessed.
Highly Favoured.
Deeply Loved.
i'm awesome! :D
taggit
peeps
  • stupid brenda has no more blog
  • stupid isa deleted her blog!
  • jeanette
  • nat
  • Charmaine JieJie
    archives
    |August 2008|
    |September 2008|
    |October 2008|
    |November 2008|
    |December 2008|
    |January 2009|
    |February 2009|
    |March 2009|
    |April 2009|
    |May 2009|
    |June 2009|
    |July 2009|
    |August 2009|
    |September 2009|
    |October 2009|
    |November 2009|
    |December 2009|
    |January 2010|
    |March 2010|
    |April 2010|
    |May 2010|
    |June 2010|
    |August 2010|
    |January 2011|
    thank yous
    |slayerette|
    |adobe photoshop|
    |nocturnal-devil|
    |imageshack|
    |blogger|