Saturday, January 31, 2009
WALAO I DID I DAMN NICE BLOG QUIZ AND SOMETHING WENT HAYWIRE AND POOF AND BOOM IT ALL DISAPPEARED. I DOWANNA DO AGAIN. its not the kind of Q and A quiz. its COOL. so if i do again it wont be original. i am ANGRY. stupid blogger. maybe i shall do it again lah ._. but the answers will be diff. WANNA KNOW WHY? look down :(
omg im stupiod. i shall just be smart and go backwards. the songs will be correct then :)
I.put your iTunes on shuffle
II. for each qn, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
IV. tag friends who might enjoy doing this.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS IS THIS OKAY YOU SAY?
garden of dreams- unknown
OKAY, ITS MY DREAM
2.WHAT WOULD YOU BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Decode- Paramore
decode it youself :)
3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Never Say Goodbye- Mario and Nesty
i like someone who never says goodbye :) wa this quiz damn cool ah
4.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Close To You- Carpenters
i feel close to YOU!
5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Starlight- Muse
i will follow you starlight. i will follow you LOL. ( go listen to the song lah)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
i need to know- unknown
i dont know loh
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
written in your heart- unknown
YEAH I KNOW IM ENGRAVED IN THEIR HEARTS. I AM LOVEED <3
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
caritas, share the love- CHIJ Choirs
(caritas- (latin) compassionate love) they are compassionate and loving. -EPITOME- lol but YES :)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Only Hope- Mandy Moore
i hope alot :))
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
catch you catch me- ccs(anime)
yalah my maths fail.
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Our Last Summer- mammamia thing
I RMB OUR LAST SUMMER <3 HAHA CATCH FISH EH EH EH
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
if you love me for me-unknown
i love him for him :) LLOL this quiz. champion. damn zhun.
13.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
constant as the stars above- unknown
oo its gonna last for eons. i always knew i would make it big in history :D
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
vampire knight- futatsu no kodou to akai tsumi
a vampire:)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Passion- Utada Hikaru.
this damn quiz owns.
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Donald Duck ( er. the quacking xmas sound )
yeah im a duck in their eyes :) QUACK
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
tsubasa-unknown
whort. this song not nice for dancing lah ._.
18.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
What I've Been Looking For- Sharpay and Ryan
wao they found my coffin. or maybe the know i found THE LIGHT.
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Fly To Your Heart- Selena Gomez
i am superman and i love flying :)
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Everywhere- Michelle Branch
its everywhere so go find out yourself.
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Yume No Tsubasa-unknown
(yume-dreams tsubasa-wings) ooh yeah my friends kinda rock :)
22. WHATS THE WORSE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
tsuki no curse- unknown
no idea what this means. but i guess it would be bad is i were cursed :(
23. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Fall Afresh On Me- ( my church song )
- nil -
24. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
At the Beginning With You- Donna Lewis
yeah man buts its just begun :D HAHAHA WHAT CRAP I HAVE BEEN LOVED SINCE FOREVER
25. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Beautiful Girl- the 200 pounds beauty one not the peew sean kingston one
i would beautify myself :) DUH HAHAHA
26. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
free-unknown
i am... too free? YES I AM HAHA. thats why im doing this retarded time waster
27. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Gone- Switchfoot
yup this quiz is gone, ended and its damn retardedly psychic.
CLAU, I CHOOSE(tag) YOU!
--Mary was an idiot:)--
10:23 PM