<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2850829300657943515?origin\x3dhttp://claunade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, February 26, 2009
They're forcing us to subscribe to the National Geographic in school now. Not that I mind; in fact, i love the National Geographic.

Our first issue already was so captivating, such a pleasure to read. Also because they had an article on Sicily's tombs. And in those tombs lies a little 2-year-old girl named Rosalia Lombardo.

She's so beautiful, right?! I mean, she was dead since, what, 1920? But she still looks so crazily cute.And i have no idea why, i was just so mesmerized by this photo. I kept staring at it throughout the whole of Biology.

I guess it's because she still looks so real, even in death, that maybe I am still unable to comprehend the fact that she is dead. How i hate that word; it's so final.

She looks so sweet, just like a doll. And I like her name, Rosalia. Imagine if she was given a horrible name like...Martha(no offense to any Martha that happens to read this, though that possibility is like zero). It would seem so unright, such an indignity to her pretty little face.

Okay, i have finished emphasizing Rosalia's awesomeness as a dead girl now.

Today, it was raining rabbits and hamsters. Wait no, it was raining cars and lorries. Yes it was raining heavily. Very heavily.

Which is precisely why Jeanette and I sauntered happily to Caltex, bought some puffs and chocolate, and strolled back equally happily. We were soaked, literally, to the skin. I think even my, ahem, underclothes were wet.

I love walking in the rain, thank you Jeanette for suggesting this crazy idea. So cool! Haha. But after that we only had one hour to dry ourselves before Art Club started, so we went to the toilet and stood under the hand dryer. It works pretty well, i would say.

Jeanette said i was acting so glum today. I didn't even realise! I must be upset about something, and so am unconciously acting moody. But i have no idea what i am upset about.

Though about it for a long long time, but t'was all in vain. To add on, I had have a headache. Also am strangely exhausted. How weird. Maybe i have another family illness i ought to know about.

Well then, yours truly bids thee all a good night.


--Mary was an idiot:)--
8:52 PM

US

~Clau~
Eh Hey He-ey!!
Let's flap our wings
and fly to the Land where Dreams Come True


~Adeline Lee~
BELOVED child of God.
New Creation|DARE|Remix.
Greatly Blessed.
Highly Favoured.
Deeply Loved.
i'm awesome! :D
taggit
peeps
  • stupid brenda has no more blog
  • stupid isa deleted her blog!
  • jeanette
  • nat
  • Charmaine JieJie
    archives
    |August 2008|
    |September 2008|
    |October 2008|
    |November 2008|
    |December 2008|
    |January 2009|
    |February 2009|
    |March 2009|
    |April 2009|
    |May 2009|
    |June 2009|
    |July 2009|
    |August 2009|
    |September 2009|
    |October 2009|
    |November 2009|
    |December 2009|
    |January 2010|
    |March 2010|
    |April 2010|
    |May 2010|
    |June 2010|
    |August 2010|
    |January 2011|
    thank yous
    |slayerette|
    |adobe photoshop|
    |nocturnal-devil|
    |imageshack|
    |blogger|