<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2850829300657943515?origin\x3dhttp://claunade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, April 20, 2009
NUMBUH 3 QUIZ. LOL. adeline is seriously a bored kid. :)

Confessions
Mark your confessions.
[]I'm afraid of silence. ( i <3 silence. good for emoing)
[x]I talk A LOT when I get really nervous. (depends on what situation really. but yes. hhahaha)
[>]I am really ticklish. ( er. half. if i feel calm and emo, im not ticklish at all. if im happy and mad, you can kill me just by coming near with a im-gonna-tickle-you face)
[x] I'm afraid of the dark. (guilty ._. NOW MUCH BETTER THOUGH (: )
[]I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[]I can't sleep in a room if the door is open.
[]I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.
[]I am afraid of gay/lesbian people. ( they make good friends. LOL )
[x]I believe in true love.
[]I've run away from home.(i <3 home)
[]I listen to political music.
[]I collect comic books. (used to)
[x]I shut others out when I'm sad. ( bingo )
[x]I've stayed out all night. ( if you call all night til 5am, yes. HAHAHA )
[x]I open up to others easily. ( over friendly (: )
[x]I am keeping a secret from the world. ( HEHH )
[x]I watch the news. (sometimes)
[]I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x]I love Disney movies. (HOORAY FOR WALT)
[x]I am a sucker for green eyes. ( i WANT green eyes LOL.)
[]I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[]I am a sucker for blue eyes.
[]I don't kill bugs. ( i kill tiny ones and run away from big ones. )
[x]I curse. ( shit. im wasting my damn time)
[]I have an 'x' in my screen name.
[x]I've slipped and fell in public. (guilty. about a million times)
[x]I've slipped out a 'lol' in a real conversation. (LOL)
[]I love SPAM (ew. unhealthy.)
[]I bake well. ( try coming to ade's bakery. you will die soon after )
[]I have worn pyjamas to class. ( classroom yes. not to class.)
[x]I have owned something from Abercrombie. ( green striped tee from my sister :D among others)
[x]I want a better job. ( YES YES YES. i think i'd rather work )
[]Talked on the phone for 6+ hours. (3 hrs is my max hahaha)
[]I love Dr. Phil. (who?)
[x]I like multiple people. ( correction : multiple people like me. )
[]I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. (yuck)
[x]I am self- conscious. ( it really depends on my mood again. hahha)
[x]I love to laugh. ( HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)
[]I have smoked a pack in one day. (urgh. never ever ever will )
[]I loved Lord of the Flies. (i loved Lord of the Ade)
[x]I have cough drops when I'm sick. (they're tasty :))
[]I can't swallow pills. ( i pop 10 pills into my mouth at one go every morning. LOL seriously.)
[x]I have a lot of scars. ( i am jane and i love to ride an elephant !)
[]I can't sleep if there is a spider in my room. ( thought i couldnt, but recently there was one and I LIVED O: )
[x]I love chocolate. (ITS MY LIFE)
[]I bite my nails. ( used to )
[]I am not comfortable with being me. ( everyone loves me, including me :D )
[]I play computer games whem I'm bored. ( only during holidays )
[x]Gotten lost in the city. ( please. a gazillion times. )
[x]Thought of suicide before. (yah. when i couldnt do my stupid maths in p5. LOL.)
[x]Seen a shooting star. (YAY)
[]Had to menage a Trois. (wha? )
[x]Have kissed someone really strange. (pebbie is strange (: )
[x]Hugged a stranger. ( HAHA. in p1. some elderly person who was supposedly lonely. YES ADE HAS BEEN A GOOD SAMARITAN SINCE YOUNG )
[]Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a different sex.
[]Been in a fist fight. ( with my pillow, yes )
[]Been arrested.
[]Laughed and had some type of beverage come out from your nose. (ee )
[x]Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. (HEE. GUILTY)
[]Made out in an elevator.
[]Swore at Liberace. (ar )
[]Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose. ( lata they become impotent. i not so viscious. )
[]Been sky diving.
[]Been bungee jumping.
[]Gotten stitches.
[]Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. (yuck. hate milk. )
[x]Bitten someone. ( almost everyone i know has been attacked )
[]Been to Niagara Falls. (I WANT)
[x]Gotten the chicken pox.
[x]Crashed into a car. ( * as in. blindly walked and banged into one)
[]Been to Japan. ( IWAN)
[x]Ridden in a taxi. (duh)
[]Shoplifted.
[x]Been fired. (surprisingly, my teacher fired me from my av rep position. " bang bang" she said)
[x]Stole something from my job. ( the same teacher's sanity )
[]Gone on a blind date. ( ee. )
[]Had a crush on a teacher/coach. ( EEE )
[]Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans. (er?)
[x]Been to Europe. (LONDON PARIS MAYBE TOKYO. nope its just paris. lol )
[x]Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee. (guilty.with amanda, my fellow av rep, in hotels of perth and sarawak. even in the school gym O.O sue me. )
[] Been to New York.
[x]Been married. ( yes i do pebbie :) )
[]Gotten divorced. (no i love pebbie forever )
[x]Saw someone/something dying. ( an ant that i squished ._. )
[]Have a list of people you want to kill. (i love people. pooey.)
[x]Driven over 400 miles in one day. (i think. through australia. not sure. O.O)
[]Been to Canada.
[x]Been on a plane. (dahh)
[]Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. (oo? )
[]Thrown up in a bar or club. ( i hold my liquor well :))
[x]Eaten sushi. ( abuhdan )
[]Been snowboarding. ( IWAN)
[]Taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster. ( how dumb )
[x]Been ice-skating. (yeah baby)
[x]Cried in public. (note: all babies cry in public. even gifted ones.)
[x]Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.( yeah i was trying to commit suicide. LOL. walking in the middle of my 2 friends lah. i trust they wont let me die. )
[]Been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number, you give them your myspace name and say, "look me up". ( ew)
[x]Thought of someone a lot lately.
[]Hate the world. (I LOVE THE WORLD) :D
[x]Love someone who doesn't realise it. (pebbie. sad right. she probably doesnt realise loh.)
[]Have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip. ( i not so stupid lah. skin cancer leh)


this is by far. the lamest confessions made.
--Mary was an idiot:)--
11:42 PM

US

~Clau~
Eh Hey He-ey!!
Let's flap our wings
and fly to the Land where Dreams Come True


~Adeline Lee~
BELOVED child of God.
New Creation|DARE|Remix.
Greatly Blessed.
Highly Favoured.
Deeply Loved.
i'm awesome! :D
taggit
peeps
  • stupid brenda has no more blog
  • stupid isa deleted her blog!
  • jeanette
  • nat
  • Charmaine JieJie
    archives
    |August 2008|
    |September 2008|
    |October 2008|
    |November 2008|
    |December 2008|
    |January 2009|
    |February 2009|
    |March 2009|
    |April 2009|
    |May 2009|
    |June 2009|
    |July 2009|
    |August 2009|
    |September 2009|
    |October 2009|
    |November 2009|
    |December 2009|
    |January 2010|
    |March 2010|
    |April 2010|
    |May 2010|
    |June 2010|
    |August 2010|
    |January 2011|
    thank yous
    |slayerette|
    |adobe photoshop|
    |nocturnal-devil|
    |imageshack|
    |blogger|