Thursday, September 10, 2009
i think i deserve a nobel peace prize.
Juliette- life would suck without you says:
Wa so late come online
Adeline says:
:D
Juliette- life would suck without you says:
Eh you study?
Adeline says:
har?
if im on the comp means im not studying = =
Juliette- life would suck without you says:
That's why I asked if you study not if you're studying
You don't have bio tmr?
Adeline says:
bio?
bio bio??
Juliette- life would suck without you says:
Isn't there some bio remedial ms koh had on tues and is having tmr also
Adeline says:
WHUT
WHATT?
WHAT
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
ARE YOU SERIOUS
SHIT
I ALRDY MISSED MY MATHS ON MONDAY CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS
WHAT THE
AUJGKJDAAKJHAJ
EH
EH
TELL ME
ARE YOU SERIOUS
Juliette- life would suck without you says:
Yes haha you pon onfriday is it
Adeline says:
friday?
no no
i came
EH
NO LAH
WTH
SHIT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Juliette- life would suck without you says:
haha yes there's some bio thing I tell you I pon Friday and I not in your class but I know Monday and weds you got maths and tues and thur got bio
Adeline says:
OMG
..
SHITT
I DIDNT KNOW AT ALL
______________________________________________________________
tell me i rock.
--Mary was an idiot:)--
2:07 AM