Wednesday, April 14, 2010
ADE I WANNA CORRECT YOU. I AM THE OPPOSITE OF NEAT.
there.
and the list goes on.
ade has high pain tolerance, i have none
ade sleeps at ludicrous timings, i sleep at 11 latest
WAIT WALAO I CANNOT THINK. i keep thinking of differences, but only the similarities pop into my head. i shall list THEM instead:D
we both love sour stuff
we both love chilli(though my chilli tolerance level is lower)
we both love animals
we both love God
we both love playing imaginary games
we both love takings pics
we both take the wrong subjects(ade hates reading, but she's in lit. i hate memorising, but i'm in bio)
we both love doing stuff spontaneously(singing on the roof!)
ah i gtg sleep now. i sleep at latest 11 rmb. HAHA
oh yeah one major difference.
i love ade, but she loves me.
HAHAHAHAHAHA:D
--Mary was an idiot:)--
10:20 PM